Dulux Tile Paint is 10 times tougher and 10 times more shower resistant than our conventional water based satin paints. It is self-undercoating and quick drying.
- Apply 1 or 2 coats with a brush
- Apply liberally and evenly to avoid runs and sags
- Leave 4 hours between coats
- Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions and when room temperatures are below 10°C
- Not suitable for use on radiators or other heated surfaces
- Usage: Interior Kitchen & Bathroom Tiles (Including porcelain, ceramic & glass). Don’t use on floor tiles, tiled work surfaces or in showers.
- Dry Time: Paint over in 4 hours (if needed). Keep dry for 24 hours after painting.
- Coat Time: 24 Hours
- Number of Coats: One coat unless covering a bright colour or heavily patterned tile
- Finish: High Gloss
- Durability: Waterproof and Mould Resistant
- Application: Brush
- Paint Base: Oil