GoodHome wall tile and panelling paint is ultra tough and specially designed for use in kitchens, bathrooms and hallways. It is suitable for use on wood, ceramic and plastic wall surfaces. It can even be applied on tiles in shower enclosures.
- Suitable for Panelling & tiles
- To prepare wall tiles, remove mould with a mould cleaner. On panelling, remove wax, oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Wash the surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly. It should be clean & dry before painting. Ensure any loose particles are removed. Remove any silicone sealant before painting. You can re-seal after applying paint. Do not use on baths, basins or surfaces which will be fully immersed in water
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- It’s waterproof and washable, meaning it will withstand moisture in kitchens and bathrooms.
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
- Application: Brush or roller
- Usage: Kitchen & Bathroom
- Base: Water base
- Coverage: 12m sq
- Dry time: 12h
- Recoat time: 12h
- Finish: Matte
- Minimum touch dry time: 30 minutes